skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Isaiah 64:4 "...No ear has heard, and no eye has seen a God like you..."
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Alive
Just wanted to let you all know that I am still alive. I've been feeling under the weather the past two days or so again. Flu like symptoms. Ew.
Hope all is well back in the states.
~c
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(82)
▼
July
(14)
Reason...
Dallas...
In Miami...
Airport
In Managua!
Going home...
Photos!
Coffee Plantation!
The End is near...
Testing ground...or a sign?
Confused
Happy 4th of July
Another Good Song
Alive
►
June
(50)
►
May
(15)
►
March
(3)
My Blog List
My Nicaraguan Summer
Final Week
16 years ago
"ERSLA" Emergency Response Services for Latin America
About Me
Courtney
My name is Courtney. I'm a twenty something year old in grad school. I like ham and pineapple pizza. I love to read. Chocolate is my favorite and so are daisies.
View my complete profile
Praises
Most of the paperwork is done!
We found a place to store the pallet!
We've finally gotten started on the Water Project
Prayer Requests
Honduras--With the unrest there right now, we are unable to go any further with the water project.
That all of the paperwork goes through for the Water Project and we can really get started
The ministries I get to be apart of
To have the heart/attitude of a servant
Safe travels every time we go out
Lately I've been...
Buying: Yummy rolls!
Considering: Tara's coming soon!
Eating: Gallo Pinto
Googling: Foreign Service Officer test materials
Learning: Spanish
Listening: God of this city
Loving: Jane Austen
Planning: Lesson Plans
Reading: Grimm's Fairy Tales and Pilgrim's Progress
Watching: Devil Wears Prada
Wishing: I didn't have to go back early.
Summer Reading
The Host
Jo's Boys
Eight Cousins
Grimm's Fairy Tales
Pilgrim's Progress
Persuasion
Emma
Mansfield Park
Northanger Abbey
Sense and Sensibility
The Three Musketeers
The Man in the Iron Mask
The Seer and the Sword
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment