Monday, July 13, 2009

In Managua!

Hey folks...It is me! I am in Managua right now, and Tara has arrived safely here. I am really sad that I am missing the time spent here with her. It hurts my heart a bit because she is an amazing person and a great friend...but ultimately I think this is for the best. Tomorrow I am getting up around 4 to get to the airport by 5. Early mornings--ewwwww. But it happens. I will blog about the last few days when I get back, so just because today is my last day does not mean anything! I might continue the blog when I get back home, so if you are ever bored, do not be afraid to pop back in.

Love to you all and I can not thank you enough for the love and support that I have had from all of you!

Courts

1 comment:

  1. As someone once told me, never underestimate the power of a blog as a spiritual discipline. Of course, it was an English major that told me and I do love to hear myself talk, but I think this would be wonderful :D

    ReplyDelete