Thursday, May 7, 2009

12 days

So we leave for Nicaragua in 12 days. Wow. These past couple of weeks have been crazy with the end of school. Between finals, packing to leave, and all of my RA duties, my head has been spinning in a million different directions. And Nicaragua draws closer. I'm excited, but at the same time I'm incredibly nervous. Three months is a long time. I miss my family and wish I could see them before I head down there. But God is in control!

Jess and I are attending training in Charleston at Water Mission International May 13 and 14th. We will learn more about the water system that will be going in in Datanli. And once we get down to Nicaragua, we will have to train the church on the upkeep of it.

Thank you all for your support and prayers. It means so much to me. I'm so thankful to have such wonderful family and friends!

~paz
(that's 'peace' for all you non-Spanish speakers)

No comments:

Post a Comment