So I just got off the phone with Rodney a few minutes ago. Remember all of that trouble that I had when I came in with immigration and stuff? Well apparently they sent a health official to Rodney's door to check me out. Rodney called me and the first words out of his mouth was: "You don't have a contagious disease or SARS or something do you?" Apparently they think that I might be sick and they want to keep an eye on me.
Rodney told me not to be too worried if someone in a white coat with a stethoscope shows up. He said that he hasn't really ever seen it happen, but apparently they check people randomly because they want to be able to justify getting money from other countries.
Let's just hope that I don't get a cold or something between now and when someone comes to check up on me...and let's hope they don't decide that they need to deport me or keep me under observation.
Final Week
17 years ago
Oh my gosh I just laughed out literally after reading this...this is absolutely hilarious!! It could only happen to you!! I'm so glad to be hearing how awesome Nicaragua is :) Love you!!
ReplyDeleteOh no chica .. espero que todo este bien y que no pase nada. Sabes me dio mucho gusto platicar contigo espero hablar de nuevo chao
ReplyDelete