Saturday, June 13, 2009

Blah...

Nothing new to report here. My stomach was giving me some trouble today and so I was flat on my back for most of the day.

The pallet was brought to the Health Department here in Jinotega. Jessica and Fany went and took care of things. Some of the stuff is missing, but most of it is here. The pastor of Shalom was nice enough to let us store the stuff at his house.

Nothing else going on--just wanted to let you all know that I'm still alive and kicking. Jess and I are planning on maybe going to Costa Rica sometime in July. She has a friend who lives near San Jose who works for an adventure company. So we are thinking that maybe we can zipline or white water raft or something like that.

Hope all is well with you folks in the states and where ever else you are!
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment