So I get a warm feeling inside of accomplishment when I can finally navigate my way around a new place. Yesterday Jess and I did some errands and went to different stores to buy some different things and it felt good to be able to do this without anyone helping.
Tonight we are invited to go out with one of the night managers and so I think we are going to go.
Fany's daughter is here today and she needed to look for a father's day present for her dad and also she needed some black pants for a job she has. She made us shop as well and she ended up buying something for Jess and I. We both got shirts and we laugh because now we have Latin American clothes!
Hope this finds you all well!
Courts
Final Week
16 years ago
nice vanessa carlton reference. that song is my jam. be good.
ReplyDelete