Hello!
After lunch, I could barely keep my eyes open. I was exhausted physically and also mentally. I'm not entirely sure as to why this was the case considering that I had had a full night's sleep last night. But anyways, I went back to the room and fell fast asleep. I was woken up by my phone. It was Fany. She said that we should back a mochillita (little bookbag) because we would be moving back to the hotel. She said just to back a few things because tomorrow Lester would bring the car down and bring the rest of our stuff up. It was raining really hard and that's why we weren't moving all of our stuff up tonight. And Jess and I were like yeah! That's great! Because even though the room is nice over there, all of the hotel staff is over here and we didn't have electricity in the other place either. Then suddenly down the hall we heard a yell from Lester. He was ready for us right then! And Jess and I were like "Ahh!" "No! We aren't--No estamos--! Ahh!!" So we rushed around crazily and packed an overnight bag and got here! We are staying in one room tonight and then tomorrow we are moving to our second room.
Upon getting here, CNN was on...Michael Jackson died?! Both Jess and I were shocked by this...Hasn't he been around for like forever? But yeah, Jess and I watched the news in Spanish about his death and now here we are in the restaurant. My shoulders and back are hideously sunburned at the moment. I wasn't even out in the sun that long! But the one day I forget to put sunscreen on, I also wear a tanktop, and so more of my skin was exposed. *sigh*
Well I hope this finds you all well and thanks for tuning into our adventures once again!
~paz
Final Week
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment