The giant tree!!!
Andres also grows lettuce on the plantation and sells it.
This picture is of a plain that has really great fertile soil. It used to have a lot of farms and cattle on it, but the government bought it all up and built a dam at the beginning of the valley, and every year it is flooded. But people grow things there when they can to make some money. It was very pretty and I wish I could have captured it better.
This is a picture of the stable and the house place that we ate at. On the right side of the photo, the water running is coming from the water wheel. When the wheel is turned on, they block the hole under the bridge and create a swimming hole. Then they slide down that slide into the water! Jess and I want to try it at least once this summer!
Just in case you didn't know, if you click on the photos, it should make them bigger. Hope you enjoy these!
No comments:
Post a Comment