Hello folks...
I don't know what it is with Nicaragua, but I've been having some major stomach issues. I'm kind of worried about it.
All of the paperwork from Datanli and Los Robles has come in, so now all that Jess and I need to do is process it for the engineer and send it off to him.
We had a really bad rain storm the other day, and the ceiling above our shower started leaking. So we told Fany so that they could look into it and try to get it fixed. Fany came to me the next morning and told me that we were going to be moving out of our room the next day (actually today--Wednesday). I told her that it wasn't really a big deal to us and we could wait...But apparently there was another issue.
She took me and showed me another room--the room that we were going to be moving into. It had some major water damage in the bathroom and half the ceiling needs to be replaced. But they were going to stick us in there because the hotel is kind of our home and the guests need good places to stay. Which we totally understand. So Jess and I got up this morning and started packing up our stuff...again...So that we could go ahead and move into the other room. Jess went to talk to Fany about getting the key and then Fany and Tere told her that we weren't moving today. So that was a little frustrating considering we already packed everything but oh well.
Than later, around lunch time, Tere informs us that we are moving out of the hotel. There are around 50 guests coming on Friday and they need our room. So we are moving into a...house...or the other hotel she has...or something like that...I'm not entirely sure. It's about six blocks from the hotel now...I'm not sure when we are moving or if we will have stable internet...so yeah...
Hope all is well with you guys. We have our young people and adult English class tonight at Shalom at five. Keep it in your prayers please!
~C
Final Week
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment