Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pinata!

So our trip to Datanli was canceled today because the project office could not find a vehicle to take us. But that's okay because I'm not feeling 100% today.

But I did attend the pinata class this morning! Jess wasn't feeling too well so I attended it by myself with the night manager from the hotel.

I made a carrot pinata!!! It was fun. I enjoyed it. We started with a clay pot and attached a paper cone at the bottom to create the point. We stuffed the cone with newspaper to help it keep it's shape. After that we took crepe paper and cut it and made it so that it curled at the tips. We than glued the paper around and around and around the...thing...carrot. Once we reached the top than we did the same with green paper. The clay pot is at the top and that is where you put candy. All in all it took under an hour to make.

They took the pictures for me...


No comments:

Post a Comment