Monday, June 29, 2009

My expectations

I think one of my biggest problems lately is that I have all of these expectations of how things are supposed to work out and I get frustrated when it doesn't fit the bill exactly. One of the things I've had to do a lot is realize that my expectations might not be God's plan. I mean, my expectations each day are so small a lot of times while God's plan is...HUGE. I can't even think on the same scale as Him. When I try to limit him with my expectations and make things my way, I miss out on so many opportunities and I'm almost limiting God. I need to let those expectations go and allow myself to be a vessel for God's plan, not mine.

Isaiah 64:4
"...No ear has heard, and no eye has seen a God like you..."

No comments:

Post a Comment