Hello folks!
Today is Father's Day in Nicaragua. But it's not as big as a celebration as Mother's Day was/is.
I got to sleep in a little today. Jess was up and out of the room by 6 because she went with one of the groups to take pictures for them. I worked on some of the water project paper work. We are almost done with it. The paperwork for water mission international is done and has been sent off--all that we are working on now is for the project office--we have to fill out all of this paperwork for them. But as for now, all we are doing is waiting to hear back from the engineer. We need to probably make one more trip to Datanli before he comes, but everything is finally coming together.
I went this morning with part of a group to a Vacation Bible school. They had a number of kids and it went off pretty well.
I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to be doing the rest of the day. I was going to go with part of a group, but they told me that they didn't me, and so...here I am back at the hotel. I might go back to our room and work on the paperwork some. Maybe stop at a bakery right by our room and get some pico! I need to find some shampoo at some point too...hmm...
~paz
Final Week
16 years ago
it's nice to see that things are starting to work out more...kinda. at least with the water project, eh?
ReplyDelete