Sunday, June 21, 2009

Tired...

Hello to all!

Today was good--but long. I went to the prison with Becca's group. It was...interesting...Small, dark, cramped, smelly...that describes it perfectly. The guys were all whistling at the girls...it was a bit awkward. I'll put up some photos of it later.

A mariachi (sp?) band came and played at the hotel tonight. It was very noisy, but the guests liked it and they danced all around the hotel. I'm pretty exhausted right now and so I'll with you all a goodnight.

Hope all is well with you guys.

Tomorrow we are going to go with the group up to the cross and then who knows?

~c

1 comment:

  1. hey courtney its Brittani my mom sent me the adress of the website!!!! how kool is it traveling that far away and seeing many places
    and helping out with others? my email is brittani.butler12@yahoo.com keep me posted!!!!
    i hope u have a WONDERFUL time!!!!!!! hey congradulations on graduating early from college!!!!!

    With all love,
    Brittani
    LUV U!!!!!

    ReplyDelete