Friday, June 19, 2009

Fire Station

Hello to all!

Rodney came down today and we went with him to the fire department. We met with the chief of the firefighters and got to see their equipment and stuff. We took a lot of photos and I got to climb on the truck! Afterwards we went and visited one of the casa maternas (house for pregnant women), and then we went to lunch.

Two groups arrive today--one from Trinity (Louisiana I think) and the other group from Shelby comes in today. They will be arriving in about 2 hours or so I think. We'll see. We still don't have internet at our new room, so please be patient as we try to get to all of our fans. (Just kidding!)

Hope this finds you all well!
Courts

I got to climb into their fire truck and sit!
The hat that I'm wearing is actually from the Shelby Fire Department. I thought it was pretty cool!



No comments:

Post a Comment