Monday, June 15, 2009

English Classes

Hello!!!

A group from New Orleans, Louisiana arrived yesterday, and I was pretty excited about that. We are going to travel to Datanli with them tomorrow I think.

The power was out all over the city today for most of the afternoon until lunch time. It was a little frustrating. But it finally came back on.

We taught at Shalom again today and it was a very good lesson today. We had about 8 or 9 kids, all different levels. We taught them the alphabet, numbers, and colors. It went really well, and it was very encouraging. We hope to have as many next week.

Not much else to report. We haven't heard anything from the project office. A group is coming in this Friday, and Jess and I are looking forward to seeing them since we know some of them.

Hope all is well with you folks! Thanks for keeping up with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment